Finally: We are back in the Champions League. The Ball of Champions. We have worked for it for so long. We have dreamed of it for so long. Our opponents in group E are Liverpool, Napoli and Salzburg. If you want to travel to one or more destinations, here is all the ticket information.

Game calendar

FC Salzburg – KRC Genk (Tu 17/9 – 21:00)

  • Venue: Red Bull Arena (Stadionstraße 2/3, A5071 Wals bei Salzburg)
  • Capacity: 30,188
  • Travelling fans' section: 1,510
  • Ticket price: to follow later

Liverpool FC – KRC Genk (Tu 5/11 – 21:00)

  • Venue: Anfield (Anfield Road, Liverpool)
  • Capacity: 54,000 
  • Travelling fans' section: 2,600 
  • Ticketprice: to follow later

SSC Napoli – KRC Genk (Tu 10/12 – 18:55)

  • Venue: Stadio San Paolo (Piazzale Vincenzo Tecchio, 80125 Napoli)
  • Capacity: 55,000
  • Travelling fans' section: 2,674
  • Ticketprice: to follow later

How to buy tickets?

For years KRC Genk have been distributing tickets for away games with the help of the OSV, in the league, the cup as well as for away games in Europe. The OSV represents our 29 official fanclubs  and ensures a fair distribution of the tickets. We continue this co-operation for the Champions League. 90% of the tickets in the away sections will be allocated to the fanclubs. The remaining 10% is reserved for the Club delegation.

Do you want to travel with us? Then contact one of the official fan clubs. You can find a list of all the clubs on www.osv.be.

KRC Genk strongly advice supporters not to make any travel arrangements before you are 100% sure there is a ticket allocated to you.  There will be more information on the away games available soon in the fan guides on krcgenk.be.

Ouder More recently