The Genk youth academy continues to produce talent. Today, 15-year-old Wilson Da Costa signed his first contract with the club, for three years (until June 2026). Wilson comes from Bressoux, a township of Liège and has been playing for KRC Genk for eight seasons. The young attacker plays for the U-18s and is part of the U-16 national team as well. Wilson possesses strong offensive qualities with his technique, passing, movement and speed.
KRC Genk wishes Wilson every success during the coming seasons.
- Bilal signs through 2027
- 2-3: A hard-fought victory against AA Gent
- Kelvin John joins the first team
- Genk’s U-19s compete against Juventus for a place in the Round of 16 of the UEFA Youth League
- Genk’s U19s reach the UEFA Youth League Round of 16 after a penalty thriller against Juventus!
- Youth League: Our U-19s will face Juventus