The Disciplinary Council for Professional Football has ruled that the Anderlecht - KRC Genk match at the end of last year should be replayed. The Disciplinary Council initially declared itself competent to rule on the matter. This overturned the earlier decision of the Professional Referee Department not to replay the match. The Council then followed KRC Genk's argument that the match officials misapplied the rules at the penalty phase in question. KRC Genk hopes that a date will be found soon to replay the match.
- Anderlecht - KRC Genk to be replayed
- Official: Ken Nkuba signs contract at KRC Genk until June 2028
- Jong Genk records a first in Belgian professional football
- Japanese youth international Yumeki Yoshinaga new transfer Jong Genk
- KRC Genk starts work on H.Essers Training Center
- Livestream SC Paderborn - KRC Genk