Ken Nkuba is a Genkie. The 22-year-old right defender makes the switch from Sporting Charleroi and signs a contract until June 2028.
A promising career
During his time at Sporting Charleroi, Ken Nkuba has already shown what he has to offer. With 61 games to his name, in which he scored five goals and provided seven assists, he has proven to be a valuable asset to the team.
KRC Genk and Sporting Charleroi reached an agreement on the Belgian youth international's transfer on Tuesday morning. Nkuba will get the number 27 in Limburg.
"Ken is a boy with enormous running ability and explosiveness. He combines that with good feet and offensive qualities. That sum of qualities was decisive for us to go for him. With his appointment, our core is complete again", says Head of Football Dimitri de Condé about the new Genk acquisition.
A look to the future
"I was impressed by the project KRC Genk has outlined. Genk is a top club in Belgium. This is therefore a great step in my career. I am looking forward to proving myself on the pitch in a full Cegeka Arena," said the brand-new Genkie.
We warmly welcome Ken to the Genk family and wish him every success in this new phase of his career.
- Anderlecht - KRC Genk to be replayed
- Official: Ken Nkuba signs contract at KRC Genk until June 2028
- Jong Genk records a first in Belgian professional football
- Japanese youth international Yumeki Yoshinaga new transfer Jong Genk
- KRC Genk starts work on H.Essers Training Center
- Livestream SC Paderborn - KRC Genk