Jelle Driessen (15) - from Zutendaal - has signed his first professional contract with KRC Genk. Driessen is known to be a technically proficient playmaker. "Both with his left and his right he can be decisive, a great asset in modern football," knows Director of Training Roland Breugelmans.
Driessen makes the move from RSC Anderlecht where he had been in charge since 2021. Before that, the born-and-bred Limburger defended the colours of KRC Genk. He now signs his first contract in his backyard at the club where it all started for him.
All the Genk family wishes Jelle every success in his future football career.
- Anderlecht - KRC Genk to be replayed
- Official: Ken Nkuba signs contract at KRC Genk until June 2028
- Jong Genk records a first in Belgian professional football
- Japanese youth international Yumeki Yoshinaga new transfer Jong Genk
- KRC Genk starts work on H.Essers Training Center
- Livestream SC Paderborn - KRC Genk